Special Needs and Trust Planning

If your family includes a differently-abled child, you are probably aware of the struggle to pay for the services your loved one needs versus the confusing world of government-funded benefits usually needed to get those services. How do you get your child on these programs? What benefits do they provide? What happens when you are no longer able to care for your child? How confident are you that your child will have housing, care, and sufficient funds when you’re no longer providing all your child’s needs? What happens if the people you have trusted to be there in support of your child pass before your child? Will your child need a guardian? These are just a few of the important questions that we can help answer. We create the appropriate type of trust to protect those benefits and guide families in administering those trusts. We also assist in accessing other wonderful tools such as ABLE accounts.

Schedule an initial call with Loke Moore Law.